Rapid Delivery For Faster Clinical Effect
And Symptom Relief
- Dry mouth is often due to the side effect of certain medications or aging issues and effects a large number of the population
- How to use: Place the strip on the inside of your cheek. It adheres to the insides of the cheeks and creates saliva which keeps the treated areas moist and prevents dry mouth.
- The advent of an oral lidocaine strip adds greatly to the dental clinic’s ability to deliver pain-free procedures and reduce patient anxiety prior to the introduction of a local anesthetic.
- Lidocaine QuickStrip “LQS” can also provide rapid pain relief for patients suffering from ulcers and trauma to the mouth.
- How to use: Place the strip on the area to be treated. It adheres to the area and rapidly dissolves and